Job Description: Spa Associate
Aqua Float Spa is a float center, coming to Happy Valley OR! We’re excited to provide this one of a kind treatment to our community.
Our goal is to create an experience for our guests that exceeds their expectations from the moment they walk in.
If you want to work in a peaceful, stress-free environment and provide the best customer service – join our team!
Duties Include but not limit to:
• Great time management skills
• Clear communicator
• Greeting and checking client in and out
• New client orientation
• Products and services sales
• Cleaning between sessions
• Scheduling appointments
• Answering phone calls
• Email correspondence
• At least 2 years customer service and retails experience
• High school or equivalent education
• General computer skills
• Detail oriented
• Positive, energetic attitude
• Maintain a professional and clean appearance
Positions available as of January 1st, 2018.
Schedules include working weekends.
• Hourly wage plus commissions, bonuses, tips, free floats.
• Supportive management team.
• Professional work environment.
If interested you must apply with a cover letter explaining your sales experience and why you feel you would be a good fit.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org